Friday, January 21, 2011

I Am A Forgetful Goose

I am bacccccckkkkk ...........I have many reasons why I abandoned my blog writing for the past year.  Perhaps I will write about them.   Perhaps I won't.  But my reasons are all very legit indeed.  I have been feeling like my old self lately so I decided that I needed to get back at it.   I need to get back to my art.  To do something I love!!   Writing about nonsense.  I am imagining that my 5 followers have felt totally abandoned this past year.  I do not wish to cause them anymore strife that I already have. So I've determined its time to get back to the blog. 

So I go to my blog page and realize that I have totally forgotten my password and my e-mail I made up just for my blog.  So I tried everything to find it out.  Nothing worked.  I can feel myself getting cross.  Finally I had to accept that I will never get to access The Diary Of A Forty Something.  So the blog is dead.

But fear not 5 followers, I have created The New Diary Of A Forty Something!!!

I shall copy all my previous blog entries over to this new blog.

I really am quite dismayed at my forgetfulness.  The problem is that we have so many codes and passwords to remember.  If I were ruler of the world I would fix this problem.  I would hire a team of people to fix it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment