Saturday, January 22, 2011

Archive 1

Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Post

This is so very exciting. I am joining the world of bloggers on January 16, 2010. I have always wanted to do this but kinda thought it was sort of dumb. Like who reads these things besides your family and your friends who feel sorry for you. But then I discovered Facebook and realized how fun it is to post my musings. I amuse myself more than you can ever imagine and so this blog is essentially my attempt at amusing myself. You can only write so much on Facebook and then it cuts you off and I find that quite annoying.

Perhaps my blog is a tad self absorbed and I will acknowledge that fact. Regardless, I still think I shall write about my life as a forty something. I think some of you will find it a good thing because it will save me from having to verbally assault you with my vast array of senseless drivel. Instead I shall assault these pages and then send them into cyberspace and maybe just maybe I will become more mature as I no longer will feel the need to always say the first thing that pops into my head.

I apologize now if you become the unintended victim of my musings. I will change names to protect the innocent.

Since only people who know me will read this there is no need to introduce myself.

This blog is my art and therefore may not be to the taste of everyone. So be forewarned as you step into the mind of a somewhat quirky middle aged woman!

My family has just arrived home and I told them I was writing a blog and my husband(whose name is Ian - I decided not to protect his identity due to his unkind remarks and rolling of the eyeballs). Shall I quote his response "Who is going to read that? I'll only be interested in it if it makes us money." I am offended. There is no price on art. On a positive note, my son agreed to be my first follower. I like him. He has good taste and always laughs at my jokes.

Over and out. First post complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment